The Artist Pivot

Pivot - The pin or centre on which anything balances and turns.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Washing and painting eye candy

Hi Everyone,
I have been a little bit behind in my posting on the progress of our shop. With only 8 days left til our opening I am getting just a little bit hyper. Since my last post, Tom and I went to a lovely wedding, then he left for 4 days on a hiking/camping trip then when he came back I left for 2 days of scrapbooking.
We both needed that little break but I think the whole time I was really planning my next moves in shop preparations. Here are some pics I had taken a while back.

70 very dirty file box shelves that needed washing. Yep, 10-15 water changes and about 5 hours of washing, drying, and assembling.

I thought the pile would never end

A shelf that needs to be painted blue for the fabric room

Here the buckets are starting to be assembled on the shelf. This fabulous shelf will hold lots of sorted papers in the free room.

more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment