The Artist Pivot

Pivot - The pin or centre on which anything balances and turns.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teaching a class very soon

Heee (with a big smile on my face)

I have been asked to teach a class for The Scrapbook Cottage at their up and coming Crop Gathering in September.

Ohh what fun that going to be!!!

I would tell you what it is but that would be a spoiler wouldnt it?  If you are going to the gathering I hope you will sign up for the class.

I always look forward to the crop gathering with Sharon and her posse of scrappers.

My own scrapbook gal pals make it an absolutely fabulous weekend of fun, laughs and creativity.

Even with a new store to open I couldn't miss out on this event.

Teaching this class is a perfect way to get more information out there about The Artist Pivot and a great way to get back into teaching classes again.

Now I am even more excited about this Crop.

Can you see my Cheshire Cat Grin?



No comments:

Post a Comment